Weekend Workouts!

Pinterest is full of great workouts, and I want to try them all! Over the weekend I was able to try three of them, if you would like the link to them see the Fitness page.

The first one I did was on Friday, It was called  Abs On Fire, and boy did my abs burn!

(I hope you can read that, if not you can go to the website linked in my Fitness page!)
This workout was amazing and I could really feel it work! It didn't take long either, which is a plus for those of us with busy lives! I was sore after this and I don't know about you, but I feel so satisfied when I'm sore after a workout!

The next two I did on Saturday and they were both Burn 100 Calories workouts.

 This one wasn't bad, but I'm not a fan of Burpees, even if I do feel them work. I did this one a total of five times to get a calorie burn of 500, which I felt pretty proud of! Other than the Burpees, I thought this workout was great, and I totally worked up a sweat!
The next one I did that day was this one:

This one was amazing too! I also did this one five times to get a calorie burn of 500, so I worked up a pretty good sweat! My legs were a bit sore after all the squats and jumping jacks, which tells me that it worked!

I love short work outs like this because they don't take much time and I can combine them with other workouts to get a full workout!  Also, knowing roughly how many calories you burned is helpful if you are working on losing or just maintaining weight!

Let me know if you tried these workouts, and what you thought! Remember to always stay within your abilities to avoid getting hurt!

Keep it Healthy and Safe!
H. Banana



No comments