Fall Playlist

Music is one of the biggest motivators to get me to exercise! I just love working out to an up beat song! These are a few of my favorite songs that I have been working out to lately!

1. Best I Ever Had - - Gavin DeGraw. Listen Here- Best I ever Had
2. Classic - - MKTO. Listen Here - Classic
3. Love Runs Out- - OneRepublic. Listen Here - Love Runs Out
4. Make A Move - - Royal Tailor. Listen Here - Make A Move
5. Shower - - BeckyG. Listen Here - Shower
6. Am I Wrong - -Nico and Vinz. Listen Here - Am I Wrong
7. Demons - - Imagine Dragons Listen Here - Demons
8. Me and My Broken Heart - - Rixton. Listen Here - Me and My Broken Heart
9. Thank You - - MKTO. Listen Here - Thank You
10.  Radioactive - - Imagine Dragons. Listen Here - Radioactive
11. All Shook Up - - Elvis Presley. Listen Here - All Shook Up
12.  Bulletproof - - La Roux. Listen Here - Bulletproof
13. Happy - - Pharrell Williams. Listen Here - Happy
14. Hound Dog- - Elvis Presley. Listen Here - Hound Dog   

These are just a few of my favorites! Let me know if you have any to add to the list!
By the way, I like to use http://grooveshark.com/ to listen to my music. Let me know where you like to listen to music!
 Keep it Healthy and Safe,
H. Banana


No comments