8 Mintues to a Better Back

I found this yoga sequence on Pinterest and I had to try it! If you want the link to the website where the pin came from, see my Fitness page.
 With help from my sister,


 we're going to go through the different poses in this sequence.

Make sure that you are able to do these poses without harming yourself. Always remember to be careful and stay within your abilities.

Alright, here we go!
The first one looks some what like this,

Then you are going to go right into the next one
 Then on to child's pose
These three poses together are called the Cat-Cow Variation

Okay, the next pose is called the bridge pose.
Then on to the extended leg sequence. Do this with each leg.


 
Now the Butterfly Pose! This is personally my favorite pose!

The  last pose is the Cobra Leg Lift! Do with each leg.




Alright, that's it!
We hope you enjoyed this Yoga Sequence for a Better Back.
If you tried this let me know how it went and what you thought!
Keep it healthy and Safe,
H. Banana

No comments