Post-Run Yoga Cool Down.

This Cool Down came from Pinterest as usual. Its a great way to cool down after a run and really relax and stretch.
Remember to keep it safe and stay with in your abilities!

Sadly the Pin didn't have a working website with the sequence on it, so I don't have the actual website, but I did by no means make this sequence myself and I do not take any credit from it at all.
My sister is going to help me show you what the poses more or less look like. She would like  me to say that she isn't a professional and the poses aren't perfect (But then, what is right?)

Lets jump right into it!
Start with Downward Facing Dog. Remember to take nice deep breaths.
Now on to the next pose,
 And the next pose:
And the next:
The arms are meant to be a little higher over your head, but it takes a while for your shoulders to be flexible!
Alright, next pose!
On to the Butterfly pose!
And the last pose!
Okay, well that's it!
Once again, I do not have the exact link to the poses on a website, but this is the website the Pins sent me to. http://www.naturalhq.org/ I don't know if that will help!

If you try this let me know how it went and what you thought!
Keep it healthy and Safe!
H. Banana




No comments