Sunshine Slushy!

This slushy is delicious and healthy at the same time! Its just the right blend of sweet and sour! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Ingredients!

Two clementine oranges (I used the 'cuties' )
Two tbs Lemon Juice
1/2 cup coconut water
Two packets of Truvia
Ice

Peel your oranges and blend them up. If you want to get rid of the pulp, just press them through a strainer.

Then, add the orange juice, lemon juice, truvia and coconut water to the blender and blend together. Don't over blend on this, just enough for it all to get combined!
Then add the ice and blend up until the ice is all crushed and everything is mixed nicely!
 
 
 
You can enjoy it now, or place it in the freezer to firm up and bit! This is so refreshing and delicious that I want to have it everyday! Let me know what you think and please share it with a friend!

Keep healthy and SAFE!

H.Banana

No comments