Coffee Slushy!

I love coffee, but after my workout I don't want a hot cup of coffee...I want a coffee slushy! This recipe is super easy and only uses a few ingredients!

Ingredients:
Coffee(Brewed and chilled.) about 1 and a half cup.
Coconut Milk (Or any milk you prefer. Got to your desired taste with this one!)
Truvia (If you want it to be sweet, add this, if not, leave it out!)


Add Truvia and Milk to the coffee and mix together.

Then, add ice and blend away!

Once blended, you can enjoy it right away or pop it in the freezer to get firmer.
 
I hope you enjoyed this super simple, easy and delicious coffee slushy! Its a great way to have a sweet energy boost, with out the sugary calories!
 
Please share with a friend if you have enjoyed this post!
 
Keep healthy and SAFE
H.Banana

No comments