New Years

  So, New Years is just around the corner and a lot of us are thinking about our New Year's resolutions. Its a great time to 'turn over a new leaf' start fresh or begin something total new! I know for me that there will be several things on that list that were on there last year. I  know that's is sort of a joke about how crowed the gyms are the week after New Years and then the crowd slowly goes away. Its just the thought that a lot of people have trouble sticking to their resolutions no matter what they are! Stay motivated to succeed in what ever your resolutions are and you will have a better chance of sticking to it. For me, this time last year I had the resolution to become healthier, and now looking back I know that I more or less stuck to that. I kept motivated, my family had similar resolutions and I was able to get a lot of information, motivation and inspiration on Pinterest! What are my resolutions? I don't have any 'real' resolutions like 'lose weight', 'go to the gym more', 'get active' or 'save more money' but I do know that I will continue to become healthier, learn more about the health and wellness field, work harder in school , and take the best care of my body that I can!

This post really isn't informational but I just wanted to share a personal post with you guys! I don't know if this will be motivation to any of you, but I wish you all success in this up coming year!

Keep healthy and SAFE!
happy holidays!
H.Banana

No comments