Ginger!

I have been using Ginger a lot lately in my smoothies as well as baking. I knew it was good for me, but I didn't know exactly why or how good it was for me! Here is some of the benefits of Ginger that I found interesting!

This info came from Bembu .

#1.
Ginger is know to help fight many different cancers. Research has shown that ginger can act to literally obliterate cancer's cells.
#2
IBS, or Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Ginger is known to spell relief for those suffering from IBS. Adding ginger to your diet can have a calming effect on the bowels and digestive system.
#3
Alzheimer's Disease. Research has shown that ginger helps to slow down the loss of brain cells, which typically is a precursor to Alzheimer's. By protecting the brain cells you are protecting yourself from getting Alzheimer's.
#4
Weight Loss. Ginger works as a fat burner in your body and helps to make sure that the weight you are losing is from fat. It also helps to keep you feeling full longer which will keep you from over eating.

The website mentioned earlier has a few more health facts about ginger, so if you are interested in learning more about ginger, I would suggest checking it out.

So, if ginger is so good for you, how do you add it to your diet? There are a lot of ways to do that! I have been adding a chunk of fresh ginger to my fruit smoothies and it is so delicious. It really gives the drink a festive flavor! Ginger-Lemon tea is also a really great way to get ginger in your body. Its refreshing and great for you! Cooking and baking with ginger is great too! Search around and I am sure you will find many recipes with ginger listed in the ingredient's list!

I hope this post has encouraged you to take steps to better health! If you enjoyed this post, please share it with a friend!

Keep Healthy and SAFE!
H.Banana

No comments