Shopping Vegan at Costco


     With a large family, we shop at Costco is a must for us. Since I've gone Vegan, I learned quiet a bit about what is vegan ( and what's not) at Costco!


     I love Costco, and I am so glad that they offer so many vegan, accidentally vegan and vegan friendly items! From bulk fruits and vegetables to snacks, dry goods and more, Costco is a great place for vegans ( and non-vegans) to shop!


     Every Costco stocks different things, but I believe most of these items are found in most of the stores! These are just a few of the many vegan items that can be found at Costco. If I were to list them all, this post would be extremely long!


     The first thing I want to mention is the Apple Pie. Yes, its accidentally vegan and super delicious! I was so happy when I discovered that this was vegan! I am sure that you will like it as much as I do!

     The next thing is Earthly Choice Superfood Blend, which has quinoa flakes, cacao nubs, milled flax, hemp seeds, coconut flakes and buckwheat blended together. This makes it so easy to add tons of nutrients to a smoothie with just one scoop!




       The next two items are granolas that my sister and I LOVE! Almost as good as homemade! :)  They are the Nature's Path Ancient Grains granola and the Natures Path Pumpkin Flax Granola. Both are delicious, both are worth getting. We usually have both in our pantry all the time.


     Stacy's Organic Pita Chips are the perfect thing to pair with hummus ( which can also be found at Costco ) . I love that it is a large bag, they taste great and they are organic! What more could you want from a pita chip?


     Snyder's Pretzel Sticks are also great to pair with hummus, or peanut butter or just on their own! My little brother loves these for a snack, as well as the whole family. And a large bucket like this should last us a while......right?


     I don't always go for juice, but when I do, I like to drink one that had lots of fruits and veggies in it. The Green Machine from Naked is super packed full of green goodness and it taste amazing! Perfect to pair with breakfast or a snack!

 
 
 


    Fresh fruit is always available at Costco. Our staples are grapes, bananas, mangoes, pears, strawberries and ( in the summer) watermelons! Veggies are also in abundance. We stay stocked in bell peppers, carrots, spinach, avocados, cucumbers and broccoli!


     Dried Mango is a great on-the-go snack to grab at Costco. My little sister and I love this sweet, but healthy treat! This brand does have sugar added to it, but I've heard that some Costcos carry a brand that is sugar-free!


     Boom Chicka Pop is a great snack for kids and adults alike! This is the sweet and salty flavor, but our Costco carries the salt flavor as well. I love this slightly healthy treat when I have a sweet tooth!


     My Dad loves these Root Vegetable Chips from Terra. They are perfectly salty and crisp and satisfy that potato-chip craving!


     I eat hummus just about everyday, so its important that we have a big tub of it at all times. Thankfully Costco carries several brands of hummus, including this one from Hannah, which has three flavors in one!


     I really hope you've found this post helpful. I know when I first went vegan, I read so many posts like this to help me figure out what I could and couldn't have. Knowing what you can eat, even if its not marked Vegan, is so helpful for quick and easy shopping trip!

If you enjoyed this post and found it helpful, share it with your friends and family, even if they aren't vegan! Everyone should know what's good at Costco!

You can follow the blog via email, Google or social medias. Keeping up with the blog means you will never miss a post, plus you get to see what I get up to everyday!

Instagram- That_Vegan_Runner

Twitter- SpinachisGood

Tumblr- justrunningforfood

Pinterest- SpinachisGood and Hannah Plunkett

Stay happy, healthy and laughing!

Hannah

No comments