Motivation!

Staying motivated is key to success in everything with no exception for working out and staying healthy! I know for myself motivation isn't something I get done one day out of the week, but its a daily thing that we need to do in order to have success. But sometimes we can't find the right things to motivate us or we can't seem to get motivated at all! What do we do about that? How do we get motivated? Here are a few tips that hopefully will help us all get motivated and stay motivated!

  Set a goal and reward for yourself! Having a goal to work to, even if its only a little one, is a great way to motivate yourself. And reaching that goal is a great and motivating feeling in itself! Reward yourself when you reach your goal, even if only in a little way like doing a yoga session instead of a tough cardio workout, or doing something you enjoy! Let me know what kind of goals and rewards get you motivated to workout and stay healthy!


  Workout with friends or family. You can keep each other in line and remind each other of what you are working for. Family and friends  can motivate you so much, so use it as much as you can! I have been working out with my sisters lately and I have found a whole new joy in working out because I get to spend time with them when other wise I would have been by myself. Do you like working out with friends and family? How do you keep each other in line?

Pinterest is a wonderful place to find motivational quotes! I love going on in the mornings while I eat my breakfast and ready all the amazing motivational sayings and quotes. Here are a few that I love and hope that you do to!

"You get what you work for, not what you wish for. "

Dear stomach, you bored not hungry. Shut up.

When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.

The only bad workout is the one you didn't do.

and finally....

One hour workout is only 4% of your day. No excuses. 

Another thing that motivates me is watching weight-loss stories on you-tube, The Biggest Loser and Extreme Makeover Weightloss addition .


Let me know what motivates you! Hopefully I will be doing more of these kind of post in the future so if you enjoyed it please check back and share it with a friend.

Follow me on Pinterest!

Keep it healthy and Safe
H.Banana




No comments