Fitness Fashion

Work out clothes and gear are great motivations to work out and stay active! I love getting new work out clothes and then working out in them! Here are my favorite items and brands!

Staring at the bottom with shoes!

You need a good pair or tennis shoes no matter what you are doing! I got mine at www.academy.com and they are Nikes( Academy ). I've had them a few months and I have loved them since day one! If you have a pair of tennis-shoes you love, let me know!
Its important to have a good shoes, so don't be afraid to pay a little extra for them, as long as you are getting what you pay for. Here are a few to look into.

For Training - Training
For Training-  Training
For Running - Running
For Running - Running
Don't just pick a shoe and go, or take my word on it. Do your research, as your friends and find the shoes that is just right for you and your activities. Remember, comfort over style!

Next is sock! I never work out with out socks on because I hate stinking sweaty feet and shoes! Find a pair of socks that are for athletics and make sure they breath well.

Now on to pants/ leggings. In the colder months of the year, if you are going to workout or run outside you are going to want to bundle up a little bit. I don't wear leggings much, but here are a few that I do wear.

This pair from Athleta is great! I love them because there is a little skirt built into I feel a bit more modest. Plus, they are really soft!
Another pair are these from Oldnavy are nice because they are capris and work great for the fall and spring time.
As for pants I usually get them from Target and Old Navy. Most of them aren't even athletic-wear either. You don't have to spend a ton of money on workout clothes, just go for whats comfortable and meet your needs.

Shorts come next. I own several pairs and once again they are mainly from Target and Old Navy. I tend to like longer shorts, but shorter ones are nice for Summer. Here are a few that I have and like:

These from Target
And these, also from Target

Now, we get to Sports Bras. I cannot stress enough how important it is to have a good sports bra. If you have a good one you will enjoy your workout so much better than if you didn't. Here are a few that I like;
This one from Target
This one, also from Target
Another one, this one from Academy

Now we come to a space between bras and shirts, so we combine them! I don't own one of these (Yet!) but I can't wait until I do!
Here is one from Target
Another one from Athleta

Okay, now we come to the tops! I love working out in anything from a tank top to long sleeves! You can really get creative and have fun with this part of the outfit! Here are a few of my favorites!

Athleta , Old Navy , Old Navy , Old Navy

Now, Jackets. I don't tend to wear a lot of jacket when I workout, mainly because when its that cold I workout inside! Let me know if you have a favorite workout jacket though!

Extras:
A few extras I like to have when I work out are as follows (I won't give you links because you can find these tons of places!)
Ear Buds (Why? Music of course!)
Head Band. (The fabric kinds are best to help keep hair out of your face)
Pony Tails (You never know when you might need to tie your hair back! I always have a few with me)
Chap-stick. (No one liked dry, cracked lips!)

So that's about it for my Fitness Fashion. If I have left anything out, please let me know! Also, if you have a favorite workout must have, let me know!

Keep it healthy and Safe!
H.Banana

No comments