Get Ready for Ski/Snowboarding Season

Sure, it is still fall right now, but its never to early to start getting ready for the ski/snowboarding season. If you are planning to go to the slopes this year, or you just want to get in shape for winter, Listen Up!
My family and I are going on a ski trip this holiday season, and I don't want to come off the slopes sore, so I am going to start getting ready them now! I have been searching Pinterest for a while now, and I have found several workout and tips for getting ready for the ski/snowboarding season. Here are a few of them:

Yoga for Snowboarding

Exercises Every Snow Boarder Should Do

Get ready for the ski season

And lastly my favorite : Prepare for the winter ski season

I will be trying Snowboarding for the first time this year, and I'm super excited. Have you ever snowboarded? Which do you like better, snowboarding or skiing? Let me know!

I believe that its important to be in good shape for any sport to avoid injury and soreness. I hope that these workouts keep me from getting too sore, and help me preform better on the slopes! Sometimes I just do the exercises alone (Depends on which ones) and sometimes I pair them with a cardio session or something like that! Remember to have fun with it, Stay Safe and within you abilities, and that progress is progress no matter how small or big!

Keep it Healthy and Safe, and let me know if you found this post helpful!
H.Banana

1 comment

  1. This is great! can't wait to try them out. I've tried snowboarding, just one beginner lesson it was fun but, I prefer skiing because I know how to do it.

    ReplyDelete