Rise and Shine: Morning Rountine

         Good Morning! Rise and Shine! Bright Eyed and Bushy Tailed! Up and At 'Em!
Everyone has a morning routine, even if you don't realize it. We build habits for getting ready for bed, and that becomes are routine.
 
 Building and having a healthy morning routine will set you up for a healthier and better day! Getting up and starting your day with a healthy habit will help you stay on track and motivated the rest of the
day!
Here are a few habits that I have in my Morning Routine!

Morning Walk: I like to get up around 5:30-45 and go on a hour long walk around our neighborhood!
Large Glass of Lemon Water: I pour myself a big glass of water and add lemon juice to it. This helps jump start the metabolism for the day!
Coffee!: I have to have my coffee after my lemon water. I take it strong and black!
Wake Up: Funny this comes at the bottom of the list! I love to sit and wake up slowly after I come in from my walk and drink my water and coffee!



So there you are! These are a few things that I do just about every morning! But, there are several habits that are great to have to maintain a healthy body, that I haven't manages to build yet! I am working on a few, but here are a few Healthy Morning Habits that we can all try to build!

Morning Exercise
Getting up and moving at the start of your day gets you awake, blood flowing, and energy levels up for the rest of the day! I like to take a brisk walk, but some yoga, stretches or simple exercises work just fine!

Lemon Water
Lemon water, as I said before, helps boost your metabolism for the day. Make you have this as the first thing you drink/eat in the day. Its great over ice in the summer and perfect warm in the winter!

Make a List
This is one I find helpful, I just don't do it enough! Making a list in the morning, of everything you need to get done in the day, helps get it off your chest and you don't have to worry about forgetting anything! Also, checking those things off the list throughout the day is a great feeling!

Lotion Up!
Moisturizing your body at the beginning of the day helps it stay hydrated throughout the day. I like to use a lotion with SPF on my face to protect my skin from the sun's rays. Apply lotion all over the body to keep it healthy, bright and beautiful!

Breakfast
We've heard that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and its true! Breakfast should be the biggest meal of your day, and it should be packed full of protein, fiber, vitamins and plenty of fruit and veggies!

Fill a Glass up With Water
Get a large glass, water bottle or cup and fill it with water. Set it on your counter or in your purse/car. Every time you see it, take a sip. You'll be surprised how much water you drink throughout the day by filling up the glass and drinking out of it every time you see it!

Think Happy Thoughts!
Starting the day with happy thoughts will boost your mood and keep you happy the rest of the day! I like to find a motivational quote or inspiration Bible verse to read and think about through the day!

Well, those are just a few of some Healthy Morning Habits that help build a healthy morning routine! If you found this helpful, please let me know and share it with friends and family!

You can follow the blog via email and Google, on Twitter @ SpinachisGood and on Pinterest @ Hannah Plunkett.

Keep healthy and safe!
H.Banana




 

No comments