Favorite YouTubers

  I'm not gonna lie, I love to watch YouTube videos on cooking, baking, fashion, nutrition, health and so on! It can be so helpful! My family and I have looked up videos for several things and we've always found help! So, naturally, I've come across some pretty cool YouTubers and I've subscribed to their channels so that I get updates when they post new videos. I want to share with you my favorite Youtubers in hopes that they may help you, or at least entertain you!



The first one is The Domestic Geek . She post recipes, ideas and food hacks, some of which are healthy and some are more on the splurge side! Her bubbly attitude and cheerful voice makes these videos both fun and helpful!

Blogilates or Casey Ho, is a Pilates instructor who makes workout videos, inspiration videos, cooking and recipe videos and more! She even has her own clothing line here . She's super energetic and happy, but totally serious when it comes to her workouts!

Byron Talbott is a professional chef who post amazing how-to and recipe videos! Not all of his recipes are healthy, but there are a few! I love to watch these videos to get inspiration and ideas for recipes of my own!

Fitness Blender post great workout, stretching and fitness info videos! Their workouts range from beginner to intermediate and most of the videos give you an idea of how many calories you should burn, which I love!

LoveHealthyOK  is such a cute channel! Olivia post healthy recipe videos, fashion, info and workouts videos! She is so passionate about healthy living that it is contagious!

The last one I want to mention is , Mind Over Munch . This channel is a great healthy lifestyle channel. They post mainly recipes, but also some What-I-Eat-in-A-Day videos and more! Check them out for great recipes and healthy living tips!

So these are just a few of my favorite healthy YouTubers, if you have some of your own, please share in the comment section below! Be sure to share this post with a friend or family member and subscribe so you don't miss a post!

You can follow via email, Google, on Twitter @ SpinachisGood and on Pinterest @ Hannah Plunkett.

Stay tuned for more healthy lifestyle post every Monday and Friday!

Keep Healthy and Safe!

H.Banana

No comments