Amazing Body Scrub

  Body scrubs are great to make your skin feel silky and leave it shinning! I have been making my own for awhile now, and I thought I would share it with you! The great thing about these scrubs is that you can personalize it to whatever you like! I am going to show you two of my favorite ways to 'flavor' my body scrubs but you can substitute with whatever you want!

Here's what you need!
1 Cup Sugar
3-4 TBS Salt (Corse is best)
1/4 cup Olive Oil

Cinnamon Vanilla Scrub:
1-2 TSP Vanilla
1-2 TSP Cinnamon

Essential Oil Scrub:
Any Smell you want, I am using Lavender. Just use as much or as little as you like!

First, combine your sugar and salt.
Pour in the olive oil and mix well. You might need to add more or use less, depending on your texture preference.

Now, to add the 'flavor'. This recipe is enough for two 'servings' so I took half of this mix and put it in another bowl. To this I added Vanilla and Cinnamon and long with a bit more sugar because the vanilla will make it a little runny.
This smells amazing! Just like a batch of cookies or coffee cake!
To the other half I added a few splashes of Lavender essential oil. You of course could add peppermint( just keep it away from eyes!) orange, lemon, or any other flavor you like! Have fun with it and try out new ones!

Store these in air tight containers. I keep mine in the shower because that is where I use it the most.

 
I made the Lavender one for my sister and the cinnamon/vanilla one for myself. These make great gifts, as well as being a simple way to pamper yourself!
 
I hope you enjoy this post and please share it with a friend!
 
Keep Healthy and SAFE!
H. Banana

No comments