Valentine's Day Cupcakes

   Valentine's Day is coming up and I have been seeing so many cute and delicious recipes for V-Day themed treats.  I was a little sad when I couldn't find a healthy, yet delicious recipe, so I decided to create my own! These cupcakes are the perfect blend of chocolate and raspberries with a light and fluffy meringue icing. They are a healthier option for a cute and delicious Valentine's treat.

You can find the recipe on the blog A Homespun Country Life where they have asked me to guest post. I am so happy they asked me to guest post and I had so much fun working on these cupcakes. Head over to their blog and check the recipe out as well as their other post. Let me know what you think and give the girls at Homespun Country Life a follow or some feed-back please!

I hope you enjoyed this Valentine's Day post and be on the look out for more!
Keep it Healthy and SAFE!
H.Banana

No comments