10 Essential Vegan Fall Recipes


 
 
Fall is a time of family, thanksgiving and ( most importantly) FOOD! Over the years, I have gathered quite a few delicious and vegan fall-inspired recipes! Here is a collection of my favorites, perfect for Thanksgiving, fall-parties, or simple family dinners!

 


Fall is upon us, and with it comes all the delicious flavors and foods we all know and love! Here are some of my favorite fall inspired recipes! Most of them are vegan versions of traditional fall foods, so enjoy!
 
 
 
 

What is any fall meal without pumpkin pie ? This recipe is vegan( which means dairy and egg free) and includes a recipe for a coconut oil pie crust. I have made this recipe for several years, ever since going vegan, and it is always a hit!


I love sweet potato casserole with a passion. It is one of my favorite Thanksgiving dishes. Ever since going vegan, I have made this recipe and my whole family enjoys it! Not only is it free of dairy and eggs, but super delicious and easy to make!


Not only is this Harvest Salad pretty to look at, but it is super tasty too! It is made from rice, baby kale, roasted butternut squash, cranberries, pecans and delicious fall flavors! Perfect for Thanksgiving, or a simple dinner in!


This Pumpkin Spice Cake is a perfect dessert to make for any occasion. Topped with the 'cream cheese' frosting, it is to die for! I don't think the last one lasted a week around our house!

 
Pumpkin Muffin Tops are a yummy breakfast, snack or treat for fall! They are full of fall flavors and are egg and dairy free! Healthy, delicious and perfect for fall!

 
Fall Inspired Puppy Chow( or Muddy Buddies) is a great treat to make for school lunches, parties, or as a afternoon snack! With flavors like peanut butter, chocolate, and pumpkin pie spice, how can you go wrong? Plus, they go really great on top of ice cream too!


Fall weather calls for soup, and this White Bean and Kale Soup is the perfect recipe! Full of healthy things like kale, beans and quinoa, as well as delicious herbs and seasonings, this soup is sure to be a crowd pleasure!


Bread is the perfect side dish to any meal, especially fall and winter meals! Soups, salads, and even Thanksgiving dinners would benefit from addition of this Herb Bread. Its easy to make and packed full of flavor! I even have my little brother asking for bread with " green stuff on top"!


Chili is an essential fall food, and this Meat-Less Vegetable Chili is perfect for those chilly fall and winter nights! Its easy to make, easier on the wallet, and amazingly delicious! I make this recipe every time my family makes chili and I always enjoy it!


No holiday is complete without apple pie, and this Vegan Apple Pie is perfect for any occasion. I love how simple, yet delicious this recipe is! The crust is super easy to make, and even freeze for the future. The filling is so full of flavor and apple-goodness, you won't even notice its vegan!




I really hope you liked this collection of vegan fall recipes! Each one I love so much and hope that you do as well! Try one or all of them out and see what I'm talking about!

Please share this post with your family and friends to spread the love of delicious, healthy food and living a healthy lifestyle!

You can follow the blog via email, Google and social media! Stop by and see what I get up to and get special sneak peeks!

Instagram- That_Vegan_Runner

Pinterest- Hannah Plunkett/SpinachisGood

Twitter- SpinachisGood

Tumblr- justrunningforfood


I post every Friday!


Cheers to a healthy and delicious holiday season!

Hannah

No comments