Easy Black Bean and Mango Salsa


This easy, healthy and delicious Black Bean and Mango Salsa is the perfect salad topper, dip, or eat-with-a-spoon dish! It going to be your summer time go-to, I just know it!


     A few weeks ago, My mom and I read the Eat to Live book by Dr. Fuhrman and started following the guidelines of the book. One of the recipes in the book was for a black bean and mango salad. Being avid mango and salad loves, we tried it out.

     After a few times making it and making our own adjustments to it, this is the resulting recipe. I added a few things and took away a few things to make it fit my personal taste! I love it on top of lettuce with some guacamole and a few crushed tortilla chips for a delicious lunch or supper!

 
For the original recipe, visit Dr. Fuhrman.com

Ingredients:

1 can Black Beans rinsed well

1 can Corn

1 large Bell Pepper, diced

1  large Mango, diced

1 medium Purple Onion, diced

1/2 cup Cilantro, minced

1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar

2 Limes, juiced

2 tsp Salt

1 tsp Paprika

1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper

1 tsp Cumin

1 tsp Garlic Powder



    Once you have rinsed and drained the beans and corn ( really well, it's important!) add them to a bowl along with the rest of the diced vegetables and fruit. Mix well and then start adding in the flavors. If you don't like the ones I use, pick some new ones!

     I love the flavor of the sweet mango, balsamic vinegar and spices together! It makes for an exciting meal for your taste buds and you're body with thank you for eating such a healthy meal! This dish is packed with vitamins, minerals, proteins, and nutrients your body craves! Give your body what its needs and eat a delicious meal at the same time....now that's pretty cool if you ask me!


     I really hope you try out this recipe! Its simple to make, yet far from ordinary in its flavors and health benefits! Make it, keep it in the fridge for quick lunches or serve it over lettuce with homemade guacamole like I do....no matter what, you'll love this salsa, I promise!

     Please share this post and my blog with your friends and family so that everyone has what they need to live their healthiest life!

You can follow the blog via email, Google and social medias! Find my accounts and follow them to stay up to date on the blog!

Instagram- That_Vegan_Runner

Pinterest- SpinachisGood

Twitter- SpinachisGood

Tumblr- justrunningforfood

I post every Friday, so check back for a new post every week!

Keep smiling, laughing an living your healthiest life!

~Hannah~

No comments