Life Update : I Moved?!?


     If you've been with the blog for a while now, you might recognize that post title. That's because, almost 2 years go I posted a post with a very similar title (I Moved! ). That post was about moving from our farm outside of Memphis, to a small house outside of Nashville...this is another moving post!


     You might think we are kind of crazy, and we probably are, but a few days ago we moved from our small house in a  neighborhood outside Nashville, TN to a bigger house......in the same neighborhood!!!

 
If you follow the blog on Instagram ( That_Vegan_Runner ) you would have seen a few of these pictures already.
     We started moving Wednesday the 29th of March, and today ( I'm writing this on the follow Thursday) we have been moving for 1 week and a day. It took a while, and it was a lot of back and forth trips.....a lot......and a lot..... because our new house is literally in the back yard of our old house!!!!!!!


     You can see the pathway we made in the grass from all our trips back and forth! The first moving day was pretty warm, but luckily the rest of the days were fairly pleasant!
     Wednesday night we got to spend in our new house, which was super fun! That next morning I had to walk over to our old house to use the treadmill for my run since we hadn't moved it yet!



This is our new dinning room. We have nothing on the walls yet, but we are hoping to get a really cool piece to hand over the table!

     By the weekend we had just about everything moved in, except for in the garage...and our house was a mess! We spent the weekend unpacking in the new house and cleaning the old house to get it ready for showings again ( its for sale ) .


Our new kitchen is much larger than our previous one and I love it so much! We had a tough time deciding where to put everything!

On Monday, we just focused on unpacking some more and doing a bit of school work, so we didn't get too far behind .  We did see the amazing double rainbow after it had been raining all day!


On Tuesday we started moving things over from the garage. It was more back and forth trips, either on foot or in the car. We managed to get most of it moved, but our garage  in the new house was a crazy mess! 
     That evening, we cleaned up and went to a trio concert which was a lovely break from moving!
 
 
 
Wednesday we got up and got going on moving the final things out of the old garage, and empting the two freezers we had there. Then we hired some movers to come and move our piano, large couch, 2 freezers and a few other heavy things we couldn't get on our own.
 
 
I was battling either allergies or a head cold that day, so I stayed back at the new house to watch my little brother and organize most of the day.  Our garage is now a crazy mess, but our old house is completely empty and we are officially moved in to our new house!
 
 
I have my own room in this house and I was super excited to get my books unpacked and in the bookcase!
 
Our new house is very nice, we like it a lot. I think I will miss the old house just a bit...since it was smaller, we were forced to spend more time together ( hahaha not that it was that hard! :) ) and in the newer house we have more space to spread out.
      I love our new kitchen, but our living/dinning area is smaller, so we have to put our piano down stairs in the basement, which isn't my favorite placement for it!
    But, we are glad to be finally moved in and on our way to being settled! We still have a few boxes to unpack and organizing to do, but it is already starting to feel like home!
 
 
 
I hope you enjoyed this post! I like to do personal posts every once in a while, so that we can get to know each other better! I will have a healthy lifestyle post coming for you next week, so stay tuned! 
 
Please follow and share my blog to help everyone life their healthiest life!
 
You can stay connected to the blog through email, Google and social media!
 
Instagram- That_Vegan_Runner
 
Twitter- SpinachisGood
 
Tumblr- justrunningforfood
 
Pinterest- SpinachisGood
 
 
Stay Healthy, Happy and Laughing!
 
Hannah
 

No comments