Spring Playlist

I love music! I like to listen to it while I'm working out, working on my blog, cleaning and long car trips. The type of music I listen to changes from time to time and depends on what I am doing. When I am studying I like to listen to classical, when I am cleaning or in the car I like something up-beat and when I am working out I like to have something electric on!

I also love to share with others great songs that I find and I love! My siblings and I are always having each other listen to a cool new song we found. Music is just another way for people to connect!

So, with all that said, here is the music I have been lovely this Spring. This is my Spring Playlist!

Echosmith - Bright
Octahate - Ryan Weaver
Rondo alla Turca - Mozart
Flaws - Bastille
Girl Named Tennessee - NeedtoBreath
The Nights - Avicii
Sailing - Celtic Woman
Skinny Love - Birdy 
The Sound of Sunshine - Michael Franti and Spearhead
Spring - Vivaldi

So these are just a few of the songs I have been loving this Spring. If you like any of these let me know and if you have any other suggestions or songs I should be listening to, let me know!

Keep healthy and Safe!
H.Banana

Follow the blog on Twitter @ Spinachisgood and on Pinterest @ Hannah Plunkett


No comments