Vegan PB+J Cookies


     Everyone loves a good peanut butter cookie, right? Well, these have been taken to the next level by adding jam and making PB+J cookies! Vegan, delicious and super easy to make!


     I really like peanut butter cookies, and they are one of the easiest cookies to make vegan! Usually I make plan peanut butter cookies, but this time I decided to try something a little different!

     I made chewy peanut butter cookies and spread raspberry jam over the tops before baking! What resulted can only be described as deliciously amazing goodness....at least in my opinion!


Ingredients:

1 2/3 cup Flour

1 tsp Salt

2 tsp Baking Soda

1/2 cup Coconut Oil, melted

1 cup Sugar

1 cup Peanut Butter

1/2 cup Almond Milk

2 tsp Vanilla

5 tbs Raspberry Jam

1. Heat oven to 350F
2. Add the oil and peanut butter to a microwave-safe bowl and heat it for 1 minuet or until the peanut butter is soft- whisk together
3. Add in the almond milk, vanilla and sugar- whisk together
4. Add the flour, baking soda and salt and fold together to form a loose cookie dough
5. Form cookie shapes on a greased or lined baking sheet
6. Spread a thin layer of jam on tops of each cookie
7. Bake of 10-15 minutes or until edges of cookies become firm
8. Let cool on a wire rack


These cookies turned out so well! I was my first try at making chewy peanut butter cookies, and I think I did a pretty good job! The jam just adds a burst of sweetness and tartness, just like a PB+J sandwich!

     I really hope you try out this recipe and that you love it just as much as I do! I really can't wait to make these again and maybe try out a different flavor of jam!

Please share this recipe and my blog with your family and friends to spread the love of a healthy lifestyle and a really good cookie recipe!

You can follow and stay up to date with the blog via email, Google and social media.

Instagram- That_Vegan_Runner

Twitter- SpinachisGood

Pinterest- SpinachisGood/Hannah Plunkett

Tumblr- justrunningforfood

I post every Friday!!!

Keep well, healthy and happy!

Hannah

No comments