Roasted Honey Carrots for Easter

  Spring is just about here and Easter is just a couple of days away! When I think of Easter, I think carrot cake, carrot muffins, honey ham, bunnies, hot cross buns, chicks and so on. When I went looking for healthy Easter recipes, they were just about all Carrot Cake, Carrot Muffins or some sort of sweet. They are all great, amazing looking recipes and I really don't think you could want any more Easter Sweet Recipes!

    My sister and I have started a 3 week long Cleanse, so we can't really enjoy any of those delicious Easter treats right now. But I still wanted to make something tasty for the holiday that we could enjoy and still stick to our cleanse, so I decided to make one of my favorite dishes. Honey Roasted Carrots!
  These roasted baby carrots are a perfect side dish for Easter dinner or any other meal! They are sweet and savory with the honey and herbs and they get roasted to perfection! So, lets make some honey roasted carrots!

Ingredients:
4 cups Baby Carrots (Or you can roughly chop up the regular size carrots)
4 TBS Olive Oil
3-4 TBS Honey
1 TSP Rosemary Leaves
2 TSP Ground Rosemary
1 TSP Onion Powder
Salt and Pepper

Lay out your carrots into a baking pan. I am using a 9x13 pan so that I can lay the carrots out flat.

  Sprinkle them with the olive oil, honey, salt and pepper and onion powder. Then add the rosemary leaves and ground rosemary. I like to use both ground rosemary and the leaves to get flavor and a great presentation!  Use a spoon to mix every thing together, making sure to get every piece of carrot coated in honey and olive oil.

  Put them in an oven set to 400 F for 30-45 minutes. You will want to stir them every 20 minutes or so to get an even roasting. When they are done they will be soft and beginning to crisp in places. Take them out of the oven and let cool for a few minutes before serving.

They smell so amazing and they will make the house smell nice too! I can't tell you how much I love these roasted carrots!

 
I made these and served them for dinner along with a few other dishes!
 

    Be on the look out for a post about the Oven Roasted Peppers and Onions!
The carrots were a great addition to our family dinner and I think they will be for yours as well! Whether you make them for Easter or another meal, these Honey Roasted Carrots are sure to be a hit!

Please share this post with a friend and be sure to check back for more healthy recipes, tips, motivation and information!

Keep Healthy and Safe!
H.Banana

Follow the blog on Twitter @ Spinachisgood and on Pinterest @ Hannah Plunkett

No comments