Summer 2015 Play-List

I've said before, and I'll say it again: Music is a great way to make a workout go by faster and give you energy to push harder. It also can help you relax, study and just make you happy! I've done a playlist before ,like my, Spring PlayList and Winter PlayList and to add to that list, I am going to share with you my Summer Playlist!


So, here we go! Here is my Summer Playlist , I hope you enjoy!


Stars - Grace Potter and the Nocturnals  My Brother introduced me to this song, and I've been loving it ever since!

Rhythm of Love - Plain White T's   This song has such a great rhythm and tone to it, perfect for relaxing by the pool!

See You Again - Wiz Khalifa  This song is a great workout song, since it has a great beat to it!

No Freedom - Dido I recently heard this song on the radio and fell in love! Perfect for relaxing or a car ride!

Thank You   - MKTO Another great workout song! I love MKTO'S music, but this one is a favorite!

Free to Be Me    - Francesca Battistelli  Besides being a great relaxing song, this one has a great
message too!

Uncover - Zara Larson This song is one of my favorite workout songs because of the beat and tempo!

Can't Stop Dancing - Becky G This song has perfect beat and tempo for running!

There was a Time - Mandolin Orange   This song is a great car trip song! I love Mandolin Orange, and you should check out their other music!

Adore - Jasmine Thompson  Jasmine Thompson does a lot of covers on YOUTUBE, but her original songs are amazing too! This song is perfect for chilling or..writing blog post! Check her out on Youtube for great music!


I hope you give these songs a listen and that you like them as much as I do! Music is a big motivator for me and I love to listen to music while I workout, in the car, while I'm writing blog posts and while I'm laying out by the pool!

Please share this post with a friend to give them some new tune ideas! Follow the blog via email, Google, Twitter @ SpinachisGood and on Pinterest @ Hannah Plunkett!

Keep Healthy and Safe!
H. Banana


No comments