Vegan Holiday Bark



Holiday Bark is the best thing to make during the holidays! It makes great gifts, delicious treats, and perfect party snacks! This recipe is VEGAN! Which makes it just that much better!


 

I love holiday bark. We would make it or buy some every holiday season, and the whole family enjoyed it. After going vegan, I thought I would never have it again, but I was wrong! I didn't know how easy it was to make vegan!



I stuck with some traditional toppings for my holiday bark ( candy canes and cranberries and coconut) but you really could add anything to the top. Pumpkin seeds, crusted pretzels, goji berries, dried raspberries.....the list goes on!



Ingredients:

1 3/4 cup Raw cocoa butter, chopped roughly
3/4 cup Coconut Oil
3/4 Powdered Sugar
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
Pinch of Salt

1 1/2 cup Dairy Free Chocolate Chips
1 tbs Coconut Oil

Toppings of Choice


Process:

Set up a double boiler. Melt cocoa butter. Add in coconut oil and melt and stir to combine. Add in the vanilla, powdered sugar and salt and mix to combine. Heat further for 3 minutes and then remove from heat.
Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil together until completely melted and smooth.

Line a baking sheet or pan with parchment paper or a Sil-Mat. Pour on the melted chocolate and smooth to desired shape and thickness.
Pour on the white chocolate and smooth to cover chocolate completely. Add on toppings of choice. Place in a fridge or freezer to set.
 Store in fridge or freezer in an air-tight container.


I couldn't tell you which flavor I liked best! Both are festive and delicious! I can't wait to try out different toppings next time!


Let the chilled pan sit out for 10 minutes or so before you break up the bark. You could also use a knife or cookie cutters to get more precise shapes!


I was so pleased with how well this recipe turned out! I never knew how easy dairy free white chocolate was to make!



I really hope you try out this recipe and see for yourself how easy it is to make vegan holiday bark! I can't wait to make another batch!

Please share this recipe and my blog with your friends and family to spread the love of delicious healthy food and living a healthy lifestyle!

You can follow the blog via email, Google and social media!

Instagram- That_Vegan_Runner

Pinterest- Hannah Plunkett/ SpinachisGood

Twitter- SpinachisGood

tumblr- justrunningforfood

I POST EVERY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!

Happy Holidays!

Hannah

No comments