Fudgy Mug Brownie


       Greetings! My name is Emma. I'm Hannah's younger sister. She has given me the privlege of guest writing a blog post! I'm super excited to write this! This week's post is on a gooey, fudgy mug brownie to die for!


I developed the recipe for this vegan and gluten free brownie one afternoon when I had a craving for something sweet. I went into our pantry, grabbed some ingredients, and started putting a little bit of this and that into a mug. The finish product was amazing!

 
Heavenly!!!
 
 
Fudgy goodness!
 
Okay, enough chattering, you need to know how you can make this and put it in your belly!
 
 
 
 
 
Fudgy Mug Brownie
(Note: This recipe is vegan and gluten free, so everyone can enjoy!)
 
Step one: add the following ingredients listed to a mediem sized coffee mug.
 
1 &1/2 TBS of cocoa powder
1 tiny pinch of salt
1/4 TSP of baking powder
2 TBS of almond flour
1 TBS of sugar
mix
Step two:  Add wet ingredients to dry.
 
1 heaping TSP of creamy peanut butter
1-2 splashes of vanilla unsweetened almond milk
1 tiny splash of vanilla extract
 
Mix until well combined.
 
Step three: Mirowave for 30 seconds, or until done. ( Note: Cook time may vary, depending on the strengh of your mirowave, also note that it is very easy to over bake this brownie, so be careful!)
 
Step four: Let the brownie cool slightly, and devour!
( opptionaly: add a tiny spoonful of peanut butter to top it off.)
 
 
 
There you go folks, your fudgy mug brownie! I hope you enjoy this brownie as much as I did, and I'm pretty confident  you'll love it too! Be sure to leave a comment below if you tried this recipe or not, and share it with your friends!
 
 
If you enjoyed this post, please share it and this blog with your friends and family so that everyone can enjoy recipes like this one!
 
You can follow the blog via email, Google, Twitter @ SpinachisGood, Tumblr @ justrunningforfood, and on Pinterest @ Hannah Plunkett.
 
New Post every Friday!
 
Enjoy this delicious recipe and I'll see you later!- Emma
 
Stay Healthy , Happy and Laughing
 
H. Banana
 

No comments