Easy Vegan Biscuits


Biscuits are the ultimate comfort food for chilly winter nights! Pair them with delicious jam or a heart veggie stew and you have yourself a delicious meal! These are vegan, easy to make, and super delicious! 

I love biscuits! We make them for breakfast, lunch and dinner in my house! We were planning on having soup for dinner one night and I decided that I had to have biscuits as well. I made 'regular' biscuits for my family, but of course I tried my hand at making vegan biscuits for myself!



Ingredients:

1 1/2 cup Flour

2 tsp Baking Powder

1 tsp Salt

5 tbs Sugar ( optional but recommended )

1/3 cup  room temp. Coconut Oil

1/3-1/2 cup nondairy Milk

1. Preheat over to 450 F.
2. Whisk together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in a bowl.
3. Use a fork to work the coconut oil into the flour mix. You should get a dry lumpy mixture.
4. Slowly add in the nondairy milk until you have a sticky dough consistency.
5. Grease or line a baking sheet.
6. Use your hands or a biscuit mold to create your desired shape. Place the biscuits fairly close together on the baking sheet.
7. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until they have started to turn a golden brown color.
8. Remove from the pan and enjoy right away!


These biscuits are so simple yet are the perfect side act to a warm bowl of soup or veggie stew. I love having them for breakfast, which is great because they take no time at all to make! And I can sip my coffee while they bake! Its a win win really!


I really hope you try out this recipe and that you share it with your friends and family! Everyone needs a good biscuit recipe and this one is even better because its vegan, dairy and egg free!

Please share this recipe and my blog with your friends and family to spread the love of healthy living and delicious food!

You can follow the blog via email, social media and Google! Follow along so you don't miss blog post and see what I get up to throughout the week!

Instagram- That_Vegan_Runner

Twitter- SpinachisGood

Pinterest- Hannah Plunkett/SpinachisGood

Tumblr- justrunninforfood 

I Post Fridays, so stay tuned for the next post! 

Much love,

Hannah 

No comments